Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.)
CASPA Application Deadline: September 1st (a year prior to admission)
(Program starts every Fall semester)
This program participates in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA)
- Please visit the UAB SPA Website www.uab.edu/surgicalpa for program and admission information.
- Please consult www.caspaonline.org for more information regarding the CASPA application procedures and fees.
- Applicants should send all application material (except GRE scores) directly to CASPA. Request official GRA test score be sent to University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Complete and return the program’s secondary application along with a $25 check payable to the UAB Surgical Physician Assistant Program available on the UAB SPA Website www.uab.edu/surgicalpa
- Upon receipt of all application materials (CASPA application, GRE scores, Supplemental application) the application is then evaluated by UAB Surgical PA admissions committee.
- Interviews are scheduled and conducted in December and January.
- Students accepted by the Physician Assistant Program will then apply to UAB Graduate School.
For additional information please contact the Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences Admissions Office:
Department of Clinical and Diagnostic Sciences
Admissions Office / Attn: Physician Assistant Program
430 School of Health Professions Building
1720 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294-1212
Phone: (205) 934-3209