Informal Resolution

Nothing in this Code limits the right of an appropriate University official and the respondent to agree at any time to conduct sanctions if the student agrees to the charges.  Any such agreement must be in writing.  When it is approved by the appropriate University official(s), signed by the student, and filed with the Director of Student Conduct within the Division of Student Affairs, the case is concluded.